July 24, 2008

Nobody ever calls me, but the one time I didn't have my phone for a few days, a flood of people tried to contact me. It's like having countless free weekends but having no one to hang out with. Then there's that one weekend when you're called into work on a Saturday, and the whole world suddenly decides to see if you can play. You're right, Alanis. It really is ironic. Murphy's Law or whatever, right?


I finished "1984," which was totally good! Now I'm reading "Farenheit 451," which is very intriguing. Although many of my friends read all these good books in high school for English honors, I'm kind of glad that I'm reading them now when I can actually appreciate them. It all started with "The Good Earth." Subsequently, "Life of Pi" really threw me into a reading frenzy. You should see the stack of books I have on my desk now. I believe "bibliophile" is the word.

So I had all these funny stories from work I really wanted to write about, but I can't seem to remember any of them. Wonderful anecdotes forever lost! Sorry.

Thought of the Day: Shy.
Song of the Day: 태양-나만 바라봐

No comments: