April 3, 2008

I had the most awkward conversation class yesterday. Angelo came into class about 30 minutes into our class and said that he needed to ask a personal question to Hahn. Angelo asked me and Stephen to just continue talking on our own while he began to chew Hahn out about some problem that had happened in their work meeting. The funny thing is that they were still speaking in their broken English the entire time! Stephen and I were trying to talk about the advantages of 청계천 while Angelo was huffing and puffing away about Hahn's miscommunication about some vital information. Mind you, this is all happening in the same room at the same table.

I like this picture because it accurately describes how I felt throughout those long 5 minutes.

My student would kill me if he found out that I had this picture. Say hi to everyone, David.

Thought of the Day: The Good Earth.
Song of the Day: Radiohead-Karma Police

No comments: