March 22, 2008

Did you know that 김밥천국's 김밥 went from 1,000won to 1,500won? They first hit Mokdong. Now Shinchon has gone mad.

I visited Seoul National University for the first time today.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is where every visitor takes a picture.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The thing behind me is supposed to a combination of Korean letters that spells out the university's name or something.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Awesome choco waffle for dessert.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is where my good friend, 종성, spends the majority of his life studying for his crazy test. Look how encouraging the building looks.


I had the craziest subway ride tonight. This seriously DRUNK guy was swaying left and right while trying to keep his balance and finally took a seat. After a few minutes, he was bent over in vomiting position. While I was stealing glances at this suspenseful scene, a midget came into the train. A few minutes later, drunkard was blowing chunks and causing everyone around to scatter. After another few minutes, the midget yelled out something in Korean, bowed to the man sitting in front of him, and ran out. People laughed. More minutes went by and an angry passenger stood Mr. Vomit up and told him to get out of the train. After showing some reluctance, the angry man pushed Mr. Vomit out the open doors.

Unfortunately, I had to transfer trains to one that would take me all the way home. After getting on a new train, there was a girl who sat down next to me. However, the oil from her shower-less hair was so pungent and strong that I could not concentrate on my book. To make matters worse, she kept scratching her scalp, which only upgraded the odor. Finally, after my train had arrived at Hongdae, everyone got out since it was the very last stop of the night. I turned to look at shampoo-deprived girl only to find out that it was a guy the whole time. I really should have gone towards Jamsil, Jae.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Every Sunday ought to be an Easter Sunday. Happy Sabbath!

Thought of the Day: Small Group Leader
Song of the Day: Dashboard Confessional-Vindicated

No comments: