February 24, 2008


Sunshine, you would've been so proud of me!

Acts 19:34-But when they realized he was a Jew, they all shouted in unison for about two hours: "Great is Artemis of the Ephesians!"

Acts 26:28-29Then Agrippa said to Paul, "Do you think that in such a short time you can persuade me to be a Christian?" Paul replied, "Short time or long—I pray God that not only you but all who are listening to me today may become what I am, except for these chains."

I was reading through Acts, and I realized that the Bible can be so different when you read through many chapters at once and found myself finishing the book. Acts is like is a freakin' movie. I can only imagine how hard it must have been for Luke to record all of those crazy events. Even blogging about all of your crazy events is hard enough. I'd encourage you to read through any epistle the whole way through (although Acts is not an epistle). You seriously get the feeling that it was meant to be a letter and not just a "Bible passage."

Thought of the Day: 1.5
Song of the Day: Chris Tomlin-Unfailing Love

No comments: