October 14, 2007

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I found this written in one of the bathrooms of a bar I went to on Friday. I couldn't have put it better myself.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Here's a picture of one of my favorite places in Seoul. There's this nice lake near Lotte World, and it's just so perfect for walks or dates.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
You can't seem to escape any buildings no matter where you go in Seoul.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
On Saturday, there was an annual fireworks show at the Han River. I went with my friend, Karen, and some of her friends on the opposite side of the river to avoid a crowded experience.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
But as you can see, there were crowds of people who were thinking the same thing. Hundreds of people were straight up watching from the roads where cars are supposed to drive. Since no cars could move, some people just got out of their vehicles and joined the audience.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The fireworks were pretty cool and went on for a long time, but it still had nothing on Disneyland. Just in case you're wondering, that's not me...although I wish it was. Ha!

I've finally decided to commit to The Presbyterian Church of our Lord or PCL for short. I thank you if you've been praying for me. I really hope to grow at this church and be a source of encouragement to them as well. Enoch and Jung are still searching, so please keep them in your prayers, too.

For my quiet time today, I read Hebrews 10 and was very encouraged by verse 39: "But we are not of those who shrink back and are destroyed, but of those who believe and are saved."

I'm going to watch this movie called Gloomy Sunday right now. How fitting.

Thought of the Day: Eve.
Song of the Day: Eve-너 그럴때면 (Duet)

No comments: