August 18, 2007

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Every time I meet up with Jaepil, I feel like we always end up talking about money and how life is so tough without it. But at the end of the day, poverty and struggle is all relative. I remember when my hiphop teacher (originally from Virginia) told our class that she couldn't find "the ghetto" when she first visited Compton, LA. Apparently, the west coast slums didn't even compare to what she had seen or experienced. I wonder what Haitians would think if they visited California. I really like watching movies like City of God, Blood Diamond, and most recently, Ghosts of Cite Soleil to remind me that there's millions out there who have it so much worse than I do. Not only do they lack food, justice, or love; they lack our Lord and Savior.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Happy 26,000th birthday to this sheki who's too busy to ever email me.

Thought of the Day: Smell good.
Song of the Day: OPPA-애정만세

No comments: