February 4, 2007

This is what I wrote in my February 1st entry one year ago:

over winter break, i was very uncertain about my plans on studying in Korea after graduating. i had fearful thoughts of change and transition and discomfort and regret. my decision to go was at about 50/50 during winter retreat. i asked many people to pray that God would make His will for me much clearer...sooner. this past saturday, i had a good talk with some who have already gone to Korea and even plan on going for the first time this summer. i was very encouraged with the responses. that same excitement i had last year when i first made my decision has come back to life. there are even some nights when i can't fall asleep just thinking about the future that lies ahead of me. one desire has disappeared and a dead one has resurrected. so much happened in January 2006.

It's very good to be in Seoul.

Thought of the Day: Borat.
Song of the Day: Jennifer Knapp-Hallowed

No comments: