February 14, 2007

"SHE LOVES YOU!"
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
("YEAH YEAH YEAH!")
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"SHE LOVES YOU!"
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
("YEAH YEAH YEAH!")

This was the best Valentine's Day ever. In Korea, the roles are switched, so I got plenty of sweets from my sweet, female students. The big chocolate bucket, however, was from a male student. Hmmm. Priscilla took a group of us out to dinner for some overpriced Bennigan's, and Grace got us dessert. Girls are wonderful (sometimes)!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is my dad every night before he sleeps. He's been a Bible reading maniac for about a month now. Ever since I assigned Ecclesiastes to him, he's just been rollin'! It's very encouraging.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is the smallest computer I've seen yet. It's like the size of a large modem!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is what my brother wrote in his email today:
"i'm pretty buff now man. i can like, twitch my chest like chong li."

I had a pretty good laugh.

I guess even singles can be happy on Valentine's Day.

Thought of the Day: Tangerines Mandarines.
Song of the Day: The Beatles-She Loves You

No comments: