October 15, 2006

i've consistently been going to bed between 12 and 1. every night, i can't fall asleep til after 2. unfortunately, tonight is no different but tonight's insomnia seems a lot worse. it's already 2:13 and i still feel pretty dang awake. you should know by now that whenever i can't fall asleep, i just look through my old blog entries. i am so cool.

i realized that my senior year in college was a really stressful year. i was pretty overwhelmed with school and tutoring. i was also really uncertain about post-graduation plans like Korea. for some reason, this whole Korea business doesn't seem like a big deal to me. i feel like i'm just living my normal life with no major changes. maybe i'm just very well adjusted to everything here, or maybe the harsh reality still hasn't hit me yet. in exactly two and a half hours, it will be one month since i came here. before i know it, one year will be right before my eyes. time is so weird.

ok, i'm finally tired. that didn't take too long. sorry about the boring entry.

Thought of the Day: Kobe.
Song of the Day: Koyote-Profile

No comments: