August 26, 2006

Job 42:2-3

2 "I know that you can do all things;
no plan of yours can be thwarted.

3 You asked, 'Who is this that obscures my counsel without knowledge?'
Surely I spoke of things I did not understand,
things too wonderful for me to know.

as my 9th grade boys would say: POWNAGE!

because you're all dying to know what i got on my CSETs (yeah right), i passed my first subtest but missed the passing score by 2 points for the second subtest. i can think of at least 10 different kinds of screams every time i think about it. my sinful nature keeps reminding me that i could have passed it if i had just answered one more question correctly. it's really hard to remember that God planned for me to retake the test again for a GOOD purpose. reading Job really helps though. if there was ever a man who had a justified complaint, it was Job. but even he was humbled before the Lord Almighty.

Job 1:21-22

21 and said:
"Naked I came from my mother's womb,
and naked I will depart. [a]
The LORD gave and the LORD has taken away;
may the name of the LORD be praised."

22 In all this, Job did not sin by charging God with wrongdoing.

may the Lord teach me to be like Job as i study probability and statistics once again for the next three weeks.


earlier this week, i told my mom that i occasionally go out for drinks with some of my friends. she told totally flipped out. apparently, she views her eldest son as the most innocent little angel who doesn't know how to indulge in any sin. i'm actually terrified to ever tell her my life testimony! if she was this shocked about my social drinking, i think she'd die on the spot if i told her about my "real deals." but the funny thing about the whole thing is that she actually became really happy that she could finally have some alcohol with someone besides her best friend. "we'll have some whenever Simon isn't home." *she cracks up* my mom and i click very well because we have very similar temperaments. she's introverted. i'm introverted. she likes to keep herself busy. i like to keep myself busy. she doesn't like being around too many people. i don't like being around too many people. my mom is so godly. i'm even godlier. just kidding. everyday, the Lord reminds me of how blessed i am to have her. it's crazy to think that my mother's love for me is just a glimpse of God's love for us. what a perspective.

4 years ago from today, i blogged this...

boLbim33 (1:17:50 PM): excitinged about IRvine?
boLbim33 (1:18:06 PM): LA girls... they are different...
boLbim33 (1:18:12 PM): they are soooooo prettier
boLbim33 (1:18:15 PM): than Nor al
Pretzelboi96 (1:18:18 PM): haha

oh yeah, dykas came back today too!

Pretzelboi96 (9:56:30 PM): dude, wasn't korea awesome?!
AzN1283 (9:56:38 PM): man it was AWESOME
AzN1283 (9:56:39 PM): i love it
AzN1283 (9:56:45 PM): i hella didnt' want to come bak
Pretzelboi96 (9:56:55 PM): ah yeah!
AzN1283 (9:57:16 PM): man
AzN1283 (9:57:18 PM): i miss it
AzN1283 (9:57:21 PM): i miss the food
AzN1283 (9:57:22 PM): girls
AzN1283 (9:57:24 PM): everything


now isn't that something?


Dictionary.com has changed out their entire layout. very nice.

Thought of the Day: Sardines.
Song of the Day: Chris Tomlin-Awesome Is The Lord Most High

No comments: