January 11, 2006

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com


this quarter, i'm taking Sport Psychology, Chicano/Latino Psychology, and Mind/Body Problem got replaced with Chicano/Latino Families. that Mind/Body class was just too crazy. too much reading, students leading discussions, crazy difficult concepts with .001% of finding a solution. i even went out of my to ask...

me: so what if we do find the solution? what would that mean for us?
professor: right, so what's the point of the class...blah blah blah...it means we would learn more about ourselves and who we are...blah blah blah...it's a very intimiate issue.
me: ...

i bet the solution to the Mind/Body question is God.

it wasn't too hard for me to drop that class cause i seriously felt like i wasn't going to get anything out of it. so what if the hottest girl in class was sitting right next to me? this crap is hard and futile! (man, she was truly attractive). but anyways, i spent 8/14 hours reading and tutoring today. really really burnt out for a first week of class. but i found it really ironic how my Latino Psych book is called Latino Families in Therapy while my Latino Families book is called The Handbook of Chicana/o Psychology and Mental Health. i can't help but speculate that my two professors got drunk one night and thought it'd be hilarious to switch their syllabi for the quarter. you crazy UCI professors!

Thought of the Day: Uh-huh!
Song of the Day: Smashing Pumpkins-Eye

No comments: