December 30, 2005

i just spent $200.64 on 21 cds from half.com and amazon. on the last night of cg retreat, i finally made the difficult decision to stop downloading music/movies. i know it's impossible to buy EVERY single cd for EVERY single song i've ever downloaded, but i'm trying to make up for it (slowly but surely). after singing I Surrender All ("Worldy pleasures all forsaken..."), it was over. i knew i was clearly sinning. no more of this illegal crap! it's always been a burden in my heart since that one discussion we had in paraguay, but my guilty conscience turned into a monster these past few months. even with things like Norton Antivirus and Windows XP, i would like to eventually go completely legit. call me conservative. call me anal. call me a pharisee. for me, it's just an integrity issue. for all you lawbreakers out there, i challenge you to join me in this movement!

in other news, i will not be going up north with jayne and sonia because sonia has "been coughing so much i think im gonna be gettin some 6 packs by the end of break." perhaps, God wanted me to avoid spending even more money on this much anticipated road trip due to the -$200.67. if is the Lord's will, then i will learn to be content.

Thought of the Day: Gay.
Song of the Day: 98 Degrees-Because Of You

No comments: