December 5, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

a few things that have made my day so far...

1. as i was walking through the parking lot, i saw this sweater-hooded girl inside her car with the front seat pushed up all the way to the steering wheel. the front seat was tilted forward at a good 50 degree angle and her head lay motionless on top of the steering wheel. i like it when i see other students sharing in my sufferings.

2. as soon as i finished my psych. final, i went straight to the nearest garbage can and thew away EVERY SINGLE handout, lab, lecture note, and article. then i sold both of my psych books. purge.

3. on Beach and Artesia, i saw a guy with sunglasses, dressed up in a Santa Clause suit, with a sign that said "Tool Sale." it's a pretty warm day for December. life is tough.

4. Foo Fighters. catharsis.

5. all four blogs/xangas i just read were really good.

(6). the last thing that will make/complete my day is when i receive Dr. C's email indicating that she safely received my folder containing my 20 page paper & co. i cannot accurately describe the anxiety i'm experiencing right now because of this. yeah, that would hella make my day.

btw, i am still under the bondage of Mr. Delirious Man.

No comments: