November 17, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


there's this chinese girl in my math discussion who sits near me. she's pretty quiet and looks really innocent and pure kinda like nina ("neeners") or sonya. well, today after class, instead of asking the TA, she asked me if knew how many quizzes were going to be dropped out of the total. of all the times she could have chosen to talk to me, she chose a time when my runny nose was dripping with snot as i was busy wiping away with my hand. "uh...how many quizzes? i think one." *SNIFF!* she'll probably never talk to me again.

i was studying at commons last week and out of no where, this girl ran by and hit me pretty hard. "hi!" but after taking a closer look at my face, she realized that i wasn't one of her friends. "oh my, i am so sorry!" and then she scurried off all embarrassed. she had glasses. she was pretty. she'll probably never talk to me again.

i'm really sick right now and i have terrible neck pains. i desperately need your prayers for my physical condition right now. the neck pains especially are a thorn in my flesh. i don't know if it's because i'm stressed or because i studied in a bad posture for several hours or because i slept retarded. i can't even move my head back all the way cause it feels like something's going to pop in my neck. more than the girls that'll probably never talk to me again, i need for you to pray for my physical sufferings. the Lord listens to the prayers of His people. let it be true!

Thought of the Day: -3.
Song of the Day: Foo Fighters-Wind Up

No comments: