November 23, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com



last night...

i went to my very first UCI basketball game. that crap was SO fun! i learned a lot of new things last night.

1. what the Bren Events looks like.
2. that UCI has cheerleaders and a dance team!
3. that we actually beat Stanford a few days ago.
4. UCI students get to watch games for free.

i even got a yellow C.I.A (Completely Insane Anteater) t-shirt for free! i always wondered why so many people had those shirts, but i learned that they give you a new one every year for free when you attend a sporting event. it was really fun cheering with the other irvine students. Peter the Anteater, our mascot, even gave me a high-five! my favorite cheer of the night was: "IT'S ALL OVER!" *CLAPCLAP CLAPCLAP CLAP* our record is 3-1 after last night's win. i've never seen so many zot hands go up at once. never been so proud to be an Anteater in my life.

today...

at exactly 3:45pm, my car broke 200,000 miles! it was cool cause all of the digits were turning as i was pulling into my driveway. for the longest time, i always told people that i was going to throw a party when my car hit 200,000. ain't no party when you're all alone in the car. just me and her. i couldn't have asked for a more perfect situation. haha. i actually started having imaginations of my car exploding as soon as the last mile changed. if there's one worldly thing i'm thankful for this Thanksgiving, it's God's providence over my car. she may be no Mustang, but she secretly makes me really happy.

tomorrow...

i will be celebrating my second real Thanksgiving dinner at Snugs' place with a few other fellas. i am definitely looking forward to the 15 pound turkey, hours of hold'em, some Swingers, and some delectable pumpkin pie! i love that word: delectable.

Thought of the Day: Alternating Harmonic Series.
Song of the Day: Biggie-Big Poppa

No comments: