March 10, 2005

two nights ago, i had a dream that i spit out water while taking a shower. too bad that i thought the dream was real cause i woke up with drool all over my neck and pillow. i promise you, this is the second time this has happened to me. of all the things, i dream of taking showers...

i'm killing some time right now cause i just finished writing my outline for the paper i have to write tonight. writing's kinda like running in a x-country race. 1 page = 1 mile. 1 paragraph = 1 hill. intro = starting line. conclusion = finish line. outline = warming up/stretching. so i'm kinda loosening up my muscles before i start my race. i have so much reluctance and anxiety right now but i know it won't be so bad once i start running. i love that feeling when you've put so much effort into a paper and when you finally finish. you don't care about your time nor who finished before you. when you cross that finish line, you're done. tracking, critical pedagogy, and social capital. AHHH!

look at this picture of terrance i stole from Chang's xanga.



crazy.

Thought of the Day: LONG LIVE KCM!!!
Song of the Day: Third Day-I've Always Loved You