January 7, 2005



snowboarding seems to be THE THING to do in college. i never really thought much about it til the whole world was shocked that i had never gone in my life. *shrug* i had opportunities to go every winter but i wasn't willing to spend or learn. i mean, just how fun could snowboarding be, right? you attach yourself to a piece of board and throw yourself off a mountain. long story short-i went snowboarding on wednesday cause it was cheap and andrew was willing to teach me. the good news is that i learned fairly quick and had a VERY good time. the bad news is that my body is sorer than Mr. Sore who lives on Sore St. ugh, i love it. if you haven't gone, you're definitely missing out. i know i was.

first day of class...

professor: well since it's Zero Week, there should be Zero work. bye guys.
class: (cheering).

i wish every week was Zero Week.

you have always been there to listen to me. whenever i was sad, i could freely express myself to you. whenever i was angry, i could vent and you wouldn't complain. you were there for many of my personal moments and memories. you don't care about my image or what i write about. you find no shame in showing pictures of my friends to the world. there were moments where i really needed you but you weren't available...but i forgive you. afterall, you're the one always reminding me how finite and inconsistent i am. i can tell you about anything in the world. thank you for the wonderful memories that you create and store. happy 3rd anniversary...i love you, blog.

Thought of the Day: Full House is SO good.
Song of the Day: Foo Fighters-Up In Arms