October 6, 2004

i prefer much solitude these days. if you don't see me on campus, it's because i choose not to walk on Ring Road. if you see me online, it's only because i have to talk to somebody. if eugene and chris are hanging out and i'm not there, it's because i'm in bed by 12 every night. i'm not asking you to leave me alone or anything. i think i'm just going through a season of solitude. i always have alot of things on my mind. it kind of reminds me of the beginning of my sophomore year...only it doesn't involve as much lonliness. i kind of feel like Jesus who would disappear from large crowds of people or sometimes, even from his disciples. i almost feel like i'm having a loooong quiet time with God everyday.

sometimes, i wish some people would know how i much i pray for them. it's almost like i want them to hear my very prayers. i wish they'd know how much i care for them and how much i want to see them grow. sometimes, i wish people would know how much i want them to change their ways. i wish they could see their sins just as clearly as i can see them. other times, i want them to see just how encouraged i am by their words and actions. i want them to feel my gratitude and appreciation for all of the small things i never thank them for. but even though so many people may not know how i feel about them (for better or for worse), God has full knowledge of everything. i guess in the end, that is all that really matters.

Thought of the Day: It's going to be a good year.
Song of the Day: Noise

No comments: