August 30, 2004

tomorrow is the end of phykas and danny boy...

here i am, sitting on my chair with my keyboard on my lap, staring at my computer monitor which sits on top of my desktop. the desk is at the new apt. along with everything else except for my bed. "I love my Nor Cal box b/c it has handles." says danny boy. he's packing all of his crap right now. man, i swear we had JUST moved in yesterday. i still remember moving into this apt. with my freakin' bed from up north and my ridiculously inconvenient desk.

apt. memories...

-watching movies on danny's computer
-crush talks
-playing hold'em with kevin
-pushups
-watching korean dramas
-cramming bio at the same time
-watching that guy play Madden like a crackhead
-listening to his stupid humming in the bathroom
-getting pumped up to WC
-that one night he ate too much In N' Out during finals week
-making food for that bastard e-v-e-r-y-d-a-y
-getting the "finger" with his stupid smile

poor danny boy...he's going to miss me SO much!

Thought of the Day: When I move you move.
Song of the Day: Modest Mouse-Float On

No comments: