March 2, 2004

i got a $56 parking ticket today. cited at 1:24am...in the freakin' rain. i always knew it was wrong but i always got away with parking on the red. i hate parking at Park West. it shouldn't even be called "Park West." it should be called "Our Parking Freakin' Sucks So Don't Live Here Apartments." i can always ease myself with a little optimistic thinking: well, at least i didn't get a speeding ticket or anything. at least i didn't get my car towed. at least i didn't have to pay ANYTHING over $56. well, all i can think of is two words: BUT STILL!!! ticket is a ticket and sucks is a sucks. $56 could have bought me 4 dongchimees! that's four separate euphoric experiences that just got stolen by the Irvine Parking Administration. if God wills for me to renounce my faith sometime in my life, i'm going to burn the police department down...AFTER i get my $56 back!

i started running again today. the first day is always the WORST. i finished 2 miles in 18 min. today. i think i skipped a lap or two cause there was no way i could've finished 2 miles with the fatigue i was running at. i don't like it when i'm running and people look at my face. they know just as much as i know that i'm hating it so much. sometimes i see girls laughing too. i wonder if they're laughing at me.

Thought of the Day: I want the permit for the rest of the school year.
Song of the Day: Wild Cherry-Play That Funky Music

No comments: