January 25, 2004

you know for once, i actually miss home. i haven't felt this way since freshmen year's thanksgiving break. i think there's alotta factors to it:

1. i miss my hold'em players back at home.
2. i ask danny to play chess with me everyday and he always says no.
3. i'm finally sick of my own food.
4. i just need to step out of this apt. sometimes...if you know what i mean.

lately, just talking with my brother has shown me that he's grown up so much. it just hit me today that i could talk about so many things with him: theology and relationships and sin and family and money and school. i mean, he's still really young and everything but he's definitely pretty mature for his age. the things that he knows for a 14 year old...fudge. i would've never learned the things he knows today. i was one ignorant crap back in the day. i really had to EXPERIENCE everything on my own to really learn the ropes. man, this 2 year old who used to beat me up with his spiderman van toy now talks about the problems he sees in his yg. amazing.

Thought of the Day: So uncomfortably full.
Song of the Day: Mercy Me-Word Of God Speak

No comments: