January 30, 2004

wednesday:

me: anacondas are really big snakes! have you seen the movie?
dillon: no.
me: well, they're REALLY big! what if an anaconda came into your house and was right there in your living room?
dillon: i'd run to my room.
me: but what would you do? what if it comes in?
dillon: i'd wear all of my hockey gear and jump out the window!
me: WHAT?! you do know that this is a two story house right? why don't you just try and run out the front door? too scared?
dillon: yeah. i think if i jump out the window, there will be enough cushion from my hockey gear.

i swear this kid thinks he's SO smart! i'm going to bring me an anaconda one day and hide his hockey gear. =D

today: Jordan's Freewrite

Why I Hate Burritos

I hate burrito because it taste gross. It has weird bread with peanut and some grossy spicial soas. I hate it because it looks and taste grossly. I think nothing can make burritos better. That's how bad I feel about that stupid burritos. I wonder why Mexicans like those grossy burritoes.

i'll let you see the original on my wall. haha.

Thought of the Day: Over 20 dollar game!
Song of the Day: Nas-Sweet Dreams

No comments: