January 16, 2004

i had one of those "THIS close to crapping in my pants" days today. i ate alotta food last night cause dr. kim took irvine to shik-do-rak for dinner. oh yeah, we definitely did well. sean-"they have NO idea!" haha. anyways, i was going to save it til this morning but i just couldn't hold it in last night. so i got out of bed, unloaded at 1am, and went back to bed. well, i was about to go work out today, but as soon as i made the decision, my stomach started working up again. after round 2, i went to go arc it. so i'm running and sweating and doing my thing...

incident 1: leg lifts.

me: (in my head). 23...24...one more! twenty...*conspicuous fart* five!

incident 2: weights.

me: are you using these?
guy: yeah.
me: oh ok. *silent fart* (3 seconds later, i KNOW everyone around me smelled THAT!)

incident 3: car.

so i'm driving like a madman cause i seriously felt like something was going to implode inside me. man, those 10 min. redlights and grandma drivers! *shaking fists* i didn't even bother to look for parking. i just parked at the first spot i saw (the towing area) and ran into the apt. shook my shoes off, dropped the keys, ripped my jacket off, and *MOOOOOOAN* man, you should've seen my face! a freakin' masterpiece filled with so much emotion mixed with pleasure and pain. eyes squinted, cheekbones raised, knees grasped by hands, and occasional turnings of the head. i couldn't believe how much came out of me! i haven't felt this much pain since high school...good ol' x-country days. lol. i was so grateful that my car did not get towed and that i even found a parking spot...far far away.

but dude, what's with my metabolism? that's three BIG times within 20 hours!

Neil Diamond is the man!

Thought of the Day: Pulp Fiction is my favorite movie.
Song of the Day: Neil Diamond-I Can See Clearly Now

No comments: