November 13, 2003

my brother's xanga entry:

it was 7:50 and i just arrived school. i was just doing my usual thing: go to my locker, drops some stuff off or pick some stuff up and go chill with my friends before going to class. so while i was at my locker, there were these two girls. they were both cute too. so i was just taking some stuff out of my back pack and i over hear their conversation:

Girl 1: dang, i don't know who i'm going to hc with!

Girl 2: well he IS kinda hot, unless you think he's too fat.

Me: i'm not fat! i'm just chubby ok?!?!?!

Girl 2: huh? what are you talking about? who're you?

and i quickly closed my locker and left.


my brother makes me so proud.

i weigh 140 pounds. tapeworms.

Thought of the Day: D.
Song of the Day: 2pac & Biggie-Runnin' (Uncensored)

No comments: