September 14, 2003

alot has happened in the past week...

1. drove up north with crawford. that's right...SEVEN hours with the behemoth.
2. took her to Nation's, 19th ave., Irving (for the best boba in the world), J-town, and threw her away at berserkley.
3. caught up with pat.
4. drove down solo...a much quieter drive. =D
5. MOVED IN!!!

thursday and friday were stinkin' busy days. lots and LOTS of shopping. it really hits you how much you've taken all the small things for granted...eating and cooking utensils, toilet paper, fridge, trash cans, and lights! but praise the Lord for i absolutley love my apt. supposedly, the Parkwest apts have the biggest floor plans for the rooms so i'm content with that. we have so much storage space and our living room is spacious as well. you wanna have crowds of people over? BRING IT ON!

i also realized that there are a grip of ccm people living all around parkwest. man, i see these people like everyday. i guess it's cool though. better than being completely alone like esther's San Leon. the poor thing.

to be honest, i didn't think much of my 3rd roommate, derek, before we moved in. i thought there'd be alotta conflict living with him after planning things through aim. but after these past few days, i realized that he's not such a bad guy. buuuuut, i did learn that he's possibly one of the worst drivers in the world. haha. the guy drives just like my mom! (derek, if you're reading this...don't barge into my room and start complaining. just let me know that you read my blog and i'll never ever write about you again. thanks roomie).

random:

(last night).
me: they all went to go eat pho.
joe: PHO-get them!
me: ahahahhahahah.

it's good seeing joey again.

when i was up north, i finally got to see some of my parents' childhood pictures for the first time! it's been confirmed...i look just like my mom. that would explain the rare smiles and the whole chubby phase i went through. man, i really can't say that my mom was all that pretty either growing up. to be honest, i think she looks the best right now in her late forties. haha. sad no? yeah, even jisun's friends saw a picture of my parents and they were all saying that i resemble my mom! i swear that's a first. but what do you care right?

Thought of the Day: "God bless Korea!"
Song of the Day: Rich Mullins-Step By Step

No comments: