July 9, 2003

praise God i just finished my paper! i started at 2 and finished at 12:20. for some reason, writing this paper wasn't as bad as the first one. but i'm pretty sure that'll be the hardest paper i'll have to write for a while. i have to admit that my teacher was really nice in helping me. he always invites people to cornerstone and tells us that he'll even buy us a drink when we go meet with him. and sure enough, the other day he offered to buy me a drink. anyways, he was just real nice about critiquing my paper. "i can tell you spent alot of time on this paper. this right here, Part Two, is what got you the check plus...blah blah blah." haha. yeah, i feel like i'm learning bit by bit how to write and write. stupid high school doesn't teach you how to write for crap. anyways, i'm hoping for a B.

random:

so my roommate, billy, really likes to play minesweeper on his laptop EVERY SINGLE DAY! this guy is hardcore. i just clear clicking and clicking at random times of the day. he's really good too...

billy: hey, did you know that i beat my old record?
me: what'd you get?
billy: 79 seconds. i was so happy that i wanted to go drinking that night to celebrate.
me: hahahahahaha.

yeah i know...loser.

so i haven't really blogged about the different things i've been wanting in my life for a long time...physical things that is. i haven't really THOUGHT about it so let's see what i come up with:

1. the brown cabinet thing for my desk from Ikea. $30
2. more naruto toys. $10?
3. staple remover. i either lost it or never brought one down. $5
4. more film. $10
5. Poolhall Junkies dvd. $20
6. comfortable pair of slippers/sandals. $30?

man, what a piece of crap list! haha. i guess that's good though cause it's a sign that i'm pretty content with the things i already have. plus i've kept my wish list to about $100. wow, i've never done that before. man, i'm not even halfway done with july and i only have $60 to spend for the next 4 weeks. what am i going to do?

Thought of the Day: My haircut WAS high.
Song of the Day: Smashing Pumpkins-Today Is The Greatest

No comments: