July 28, 2003

dude, i've just been gone for so long. been working, papering, and playing with my brother this past week.

there's so much i wanna write about but i don't have the strength and patience to write all of my thoughts on my past happenings...and i'm sure you don't have the patience or care to read it all either.

but like i said, my brother came down FINALLY to stay with me in irvine. dave and sol brought him down and i showed them around irvine. the whole time, i was just hearing "dude, this is so nice!" the whole time. haha. yeah, i'm a spoiled crap who takes this bomb city for granted. but i think compared to the average irvine resident, i really appreciate the weather and clean streets of this city.

i was really happy that my roommates were so nice to my brother too. he fit in quite well with all the smash we enforced and all the food he ate with us. they were really good to him so i was quite grateful for such nice roommates. i think if i left him with dykas, my brother would've had this bad image of college students. haha. but it's such a shame that he had to leave so early. i didn't get to do much with him cause i was so busy with work and church. sorry simon. but i AM glad that i got a chance to show him around campus. a whole buncha "woah, what's that?! what the!" haha. my brother is definitely coming to so. cal for college.

whizzing by...

i had my last class for summer school on friday. to be honest, i really liked my teacher! he may have blasphemed God and acted like a homo but dang was he a nice and funny teacher. lots of care and time put into all the papers he read and graded. he had some crazy open office hours and was down to help us with anything we needed...

teacher: you guys are by far the best class i've ever taught and i've taught for 7 years. thank you.
class: (applause)....(students throw chalk at teacher). ahhahahahahahahahha.

man, there were so many funny things that were said in class but i can't seem to remember them. fudge! they were really funny...i promise!

but like i told my welcoming committee, i am VERY pleased with the efforts i've been noticing. lots of people were telling me on sunday how i'm doing such a great job with the committee. but really, i'm not doing crap. all i do is attendance and email the group every week. other than that, i'm doing exactly what the rest of the guys are doing. so when people are saying good things to me, that means my committee is doing an excellent job! they are the ones who are truly worthy of receiving the compliments...not me. so welcoming committee, my gratitude cannot be expressed with words but God knows my appreciation for you guys. and of course, none of our efforts and progress come from us but our God alone. all glory to God!

well, i'm going to NY to go see justin in 3 weeks. i finally get to see that pagan bastard after 7 months. it does and doesn't seem that long since i last saw him. i've never been to east coast in my life. i think it'll be a great experience, seeing NY and even that retarded school, cornell. haha. but of course, that means i have to work a gang of hours for the next few weeks. fortunately, monica wants me to work almost everday...most of the days working from open to close...8:30am-7pm. jeah!

man, i took a 5 hour nap today.

crazy trailer



Thought of the Day: You think you know but you have no idea.
Song of the Day: Ace Of Bace-The Sign

No comments: