June 27, 2003

on wed., billy and arthur took me to this japanese market place called mitsuya. inside it was like a mini version of j-town up north. so for lunch, we went to the food court and i ate my very first bowl of real japanese ramen. *drool* sooooo good! i haven't had a GOOD meal like that in a while...you know, the meals that keep you happy for a very long time after you've finished it. so afterwards, we went to the market area and bought all this food. i kinda wandered off on my own and i ended up in the candy section. NARUTO CANDY?!

me: hey arthur look! naruto candy! it comes with a small toy and everything.
arthur: woah cool!
me: i think i'm going to get one.
arhur: me too.

(arthur opens his and gets Sasuke).
me: oh nice!
arthur: i'm going to get another one.

(buys one and opens it. another Sasuke).
me: ahahahahahhaha. another Sasuke?!

(i open mine).
me: yes! Sasuke!
arthur: dude, i don't want two Sasukes! should i go get another one?
me: dude, you're such a loser.
arthur: gosh, i wanted the Naruto.

(in the parking lot).
arthur: dude, i was about to go get another one.
me: just go in and buy another one! third time's a charm!
arthur: shuttup dude. i'm going to get another Sasuke!
me: no you're not! i bet you!
arthur: dude i will!
me: alrite i'll tell you what. if i buy one and get a toy that isn't Sasuke, you need to buy me another one.
arthur: FINE!

(i get a different character).
me: ahahahhahahaha. go buy me another one sucker!
arthur: omg.
(buys one).
me: you can do the honors.
(i get Haku).
me: hahahahahahaha. nice!
arthur: DUDE!
(goes back to buy another one for himself).
me: ahahahahahahahaha.
(gets one of my same characters).
arthur: DUDE!
me: hey c'mon, go get another one!
arthur: shuttup phil!

it was freakin' hilarious. this big college student going back to the same cashier buying the same toy over and over. lol. i was seriously dying.

living with arthur, that guy is such a funny guy. he says and does things that are so dumb...

(after eating popsicles).
me: what building has the most stories?
arthur: ...
me: the library!
arthur: I KNEW IT!
me: ahahahahahahah.

he reacted to it as if it were a riddle and not a joke. lol. so funny.

it started getting pretty warm in irvine yesterday. it's getting to the point where you have to wear shorts and maybe even sunblock! yes! this was the summer i was looking forward to. hot so. cal summer weather. it's really funny cause everytime i think of this cool la summer, i imagine listening to Ace the Bace-I Saw the Sign and driving through warm nights with all the windows down past alotta palm trees. jeah, those were the good ol' days! =D man, that thought totally defines chill. it's just like JEAH. haha what am i talking about?

last night, i met up with joey and henry. we ate in n' out, balled it up, and went to haila's place cause simone and sharon were there. gosh, i had one of those nights where i seriously regretted going out. since the guys lost in jenga, we had to buy the girls pat bing soo all the way in cerritos...Guppies. so we get lost and end up going on artesia the wrong way for a long time until we finally turn around after seeing this big airplane field. haha.

lesson learned: you don't always have to hang out with people just b/c they want you to come.

chris came back tonight! it's so good to see him again. he even hugged me after i came back from the arc! but yeah, that guy is finally driving again...brand new accord! freakin' chris, it's good seeing that guy again.

but dang, i was seriously feeling the pain working out today. 4 weeks. it's been too long. 2 miles is no longer considered a good workout. it's a marathon. i really need to start going again consistently. i've already gained back 2 pounds.

Thought of the Day: I hate research.
Song of the Day: Rockapella-In The Still Of The Night

No comments: