June 15, 2003

brother is taking a crap/shower so i have a few minutes to blog. so i'm obviously home right now and it feels good to be back in nor cal. the drive up/down seems to get easier every time b/c i get more and more conditioned. dykas and i have much more fun in our conversations too. this time, we talked about people at church and the best ways to make fun of them. haha. old phil chung is so easy. but yeah, praise God for the safe trip!

it's really good seeing my dad again. he really did get older! he was actually surprised to see that i got taller. even though i learned that guys don't stop growing til like 20, i thought i had finished sometime during my senior year. i guess i'm about 5 11 now but whatever. i was never concerned about my height...ever. oh yeah, and my UGLY brother! seriously, i always tell everyone in so. cal that my brother is a true piece of bad genes. believe it or not but his face got even bigger! literally every time i visit home, his face gets bigger and bigger. but at least he's growing taller too. he's definitely having a major growth spurt right now. and dang can that kid eat!

the other day, my family went out with my second cousins' family for some chinese food in san jo. i ate a grip and i know my stomach was defintely hating me for it. i had all this jjajangmyun and i seriously had to force the last 10 bites just to finish my food out of courtesy. but later, i found out that my brother was so unsatisfied cause he wanted to eat more. freakin' monster. he's at that stage. he's at that age. this kid eats like he's from the stone age. ok, rhymes are definitely not my forte.

but it was weird seeing my cousins again. it's the group of cousins that i don't really like to be around. i never feel comfortable when i talk to them about anything. everything always seems forced or we're just asking to be nice. b/c of this crappy family dinner, i didn't go see my uncle today with my mom and dad. screw that, i wanna go to the movies with old yg buddies!

before i went to the movies today, i went to irving with B to pick up my old cell phone. turns out that they couldn't fix my phone so i convinced them to hook me up with an 8290 or 8390 with white lights for free. they told me to pick it up on tues. but i don't know. they're always shady in terms of telling me to come back next time. we'll see. but i love going to irving b/c i get to have the best boba in the world. seriously, those chinese people know how to make the best tasting boba in the world. while tapioca express uses blenders and written up ingredients, irving has fobs who already know their stuff and they shake and make everything themselves. and it's only $2.50.

afterwards, we went to Office Depot cause i wanted to look at some of the desks that they had. man, they have some NIIIIIICE desks out there at some attractive prices. gosh, there was this one desk that had alotta glass and this awesome shelf...all for like $130 cause it was on clearance. dude, i was drooling all over that sucker for the longest time but i know i can't get it cause it's too big to be in the apts. i hate it when you see things like that. things that are too good to be true but certain circumstances just don't allow it. FUDGE!!!

Finding Nemo wasn't that great. just ok. Pixar has so much more potential than that. but like moe and every other girl said, "it was cute." but i had alotta fun hanging out with jessica, jomo, and "pastor dave" at in n' out. seriously, i've changed alot and they know it too. these former yg teachers, i actually talk with them and understand and can relate to what they're talking about. i mean, there's still a clear difference in age and maturity but still...my boat is closer to their boat rather than yg's island. haha. dude, and it's very obvious that i've BECOME very so. cal. they know it. i know it. it's really funny how they kept pointing it out. i like it though. so. cal IS better than nor. cal! haha. just so much cooler in alotta different ways. call me a conformist. whatever, i'm cool now. =D

funny....

(talking about sharing our sins in small group).
jessica: yeah, this one time 4 girls cried!
chang: with guys, it's just..."it's alrite man....ROMANS." ahahahhahahahhahah. (chang's laughter).

ahahhahahahha.

Thought of the Day: I'm going to need $300.
Song of the Day: Something Corporate-Punk Rock Princess

No comments: