May 30, 2003

riverside visited us yesterday. we ate at commons and they absolutely loved it! gosh, it must've been like a feast to them since they eat food that tastes like dirt. i'm sure they liked mesa dorms but man were they criticizing my crap. and gosh, there's been this problem with my computer where it shows adult website ads when i just leave my computer alone. so they walk into my room...

me: so this is my room.
(everyone with awkward smiles with their backs turned to my computer).
me: oh geez. this stuff always comes up!
esther: yeah suuuuure!
everyone: ahahahahahahha.

freakin' embarrassing.

last night, me, dykas, aaron, and jay started filming for the freshmen welcoming banquet. we're making this video that gives tips for the incoming freshmen...Good Idea vs. Bad Idea. we had a great time making the video, but it's going to be like one of those things where it's going to be REALLY sullong or really funny. it sucks when you try to be funny and all you do is cause awkward silence and fake laughter. we'll see we'll see.

Thought of the Day: TGIF!
Song of the Day: Switchfoot-Meant To Live

No comments: