May 12, 2003

instead of our usual Denny's after friday night bible study, we went to eugene's place and cooked us up some ramen and fried rice. man, fun stuff cooking up your own meal, your own style, and sharing it with everyone. if i live in eugene's apt. over the summer (which seems very probable right now), i think i'm gonna have alotta fun...and get really fat.

on saturday, the freshmen met up to do our Senior Banquet thing. dude, suzy is seriously one talented chick! she can think of some crazy body worship in a few minutes and teach it really well too. i haven't done body worship in a looooong time. i think the last time was junior year, WOW rally. lol. man, i practiced and practiced but just never got it down. but i was able to pull it off at the rally so that was cool. but yeah, i think our presentation is going to be great! with suzy's skills and dinko's leadership, we're gonna tear it up like no other.

later that night, i took norman and frank out to watch Identity cause they were the only people that were down to watch it with me. man, that movie wasn't too bad at all. simon WAS right! well, i didn't like it as much as he did but it was pretty good. it's just really unfortunate that the preview really sucked so people like me wouldn't have wanted to watch it. but yeah, "whores don't get a second chance." crazy.

today, i brought norman and frank out to cpc cause they wanted to check it out. i actually have a personal struggle with bringing friends to my church b/c i always worry about if they're gonna like the service/people or not. i have a hard time worshipping freely w/o any distractions when my newcomer friends are there experiencing this whole new place. however, i was glad that they liked it...

(crawford slaps me hard on the arm).
me: yeah, she's not too pretty is she?
(frank & norman laugh).

later...
frank: dang dude, that girl slapped you pretty hard!
me: yeah, i was rubbing my arm when she wasn't looking.

since i was in a good mood today, i treated them out to Thai Spice in irvine. second time eating thai food. not bad.

but dang, i've slowly been developing a sweet tooth lately. back in high school, i never ate sweets even if it was free or whatever. i mean, it's good and all but i just never prefered it. and in the dining halls, they always have these awesome cakes and pies and cookies and ice cream...all free all you can eat! but dang, i never touched any of them until lately...those cookies just started to beg me to nip at them! so what can i do? i can't just leave them alone and have them wait for me. i gotta satifsy THEIR need and even help out a brother or two. ugh, i gotta stop this unhealthiness...it's only making my workouts go to waste.

but the weird thing is, i weighed myself after i worked out today. 152 pounds. i lost 3 pounds in 2 weeks. how is that possible? i haven't been this light since sophomore year in high school? another funny thing is that i just found out today that i've been working one of the machines all wrong the whole time! i always thought i was working out pretty strong and making some progress. turns out that i've been wasting about 50% of my time for the past 5 weeks? instead of flexing my abs, i was flexing my upper body and not getting a full workout on my love handles. i always wondered how this was helping me out, but just concluded that alotta sweat meant alotta progress. i'm such a stupid idiot.

so henry was drinking tonight...

everyone: take another shot!!
henry: i can't...i...fool...no, you...i can't take another shot!
everyone: c'mon, just one more!
henry: i....you...i...naw, you try taking another shot! i feel sick.
lester: hey, you alrite? try standing up.
minh: naw, he's coo.
lester: alrite, just finish up your burrito then.

ahahahahahahahahah. i thought that was like the funniest thing. everyone's telling him to drink but he was feeling all sick. then lester suggests that henry just finish his burrito. lol. man, what funny reasoning.

dude, my wrist still isn't fully healed. i was talking to minh about it and he was telling me how his wrists still hurt too and it's been 2 months! fudge! the pain he was describing was very similar to mine. like when a person shakes my hand, i have to turn away and close eyes and bite down real hard. freakin' aaron, everytime he shakes my hand, i'm screaming bloody murder in my head! my hand will never be the same all thanks to my bastard roommate. i hate that idiot!

i just realized that my blogs have been short summaries of what i've been doing everyday. man, my entries are really lacking substance. i don't reflect much and when i do, it's just for a few sentences. reason: laziness.

you know, i think alotta people see me as cynical person. while i try to challenge to really see if they're thinking logically (or biblically), i think i rub off the wrong way to alotta people. i think many see me as this guy who's just out there to get them...really doubting their motives and reasons for their actions. so if you happen to be one of my "victims" of cynicsm, please don't take it the wrong way. i'm not out there to get you for my own wicked pleasure. i mean, i myself hate cynical people...always so pessimistic and doubting your reasons for everything.

Thought of the Day: 6 Flags!
Song of the Day: For This Cause

No comments: