March 21, 2003

Cupholder!


so i'm officially on spring break now. i finished all of my finals and actually JUST received my grade for Writing. B-. i was really hoping for that solid B so that i wouldn't have to take 39C, but little by little i'm becoming more accepting. i tried super hard in that course but i know that if i just gave my effort a slight nudge, i would've finished that extra mile and received my prize. how unfortunate but that's really my fault.

my korean final was cake. before the final, i asked dykas if he wanted to race to see who would finish first for 5 bucks. the chicken crap didn't want to...probably cause i would've beaten him. but dang, i never knew so many people took Korean 1B. i am not the only ignorant soul in irvine who sucks at korean. this class will be a(n) A-/B+.

and my FINAL final (no pun intended) was University Studies. possibly the easiest final i've ever taken in my life. let's just say the test started at 1:40 and i got out before 2:00. haha. what a joke! but the really funny thing about that class is that the best grade i can get is a B-? what can i say...my indolence and picky discussion leader really grilled me in this class that's supposed to be a gpa booster. this class will be C, C+, or B-. pathetic.

psych. will probably be a C-/C. so i guess my best case scenario is a 2.85 this quarter. man, didn't even get 3.0. it's a wonder how some engineer majors out there can pull of 3.0+ gpas! that's just awesome. or i'm just stupid. but i do praise God for such a quarter. it was truly one difficult quarter for me. lots of different things went on in my life in jan., feb., and march. crazy three months. but through it all, God was always there with me.

for clusters, we went to this place where they served dduk-bo-sam. it's like eating good korean meat with cut up lettuce. but instead of wrapping it in "ssam," you wrap it in thin sliced "dduk." pretty good stuff. definitely not worth the money but it was a good experience...kinda like the comedy club. it had a good time but i'll probably never do it ever again. =D

wed. night, i played the most pool i've ever played in my life! 7 1/2 hours my friend. 6:30pm-2:00am. you can call me a loser. you call me a freak. all i can say is, i played some intense games with my friends. when you're playing well against good players like hideo, you don't call it quits. you're in a zone. time does not exist. hunger does not exist. well ok, maybe hunger does. haha. but it was cool cause i saw alotta different workers getting on and off their shifts. and the last one, i had a few talks with him and we became kinda cool. as zot zone was closing, everyone left except for me and hideo. so we go up to pay and he looks at how long i've played...

worker: JESUS CHRIST!
me: ahahahhaahhaha.
worker: dude, just give me .99. this would've been like $40!

well, it would've actually only been a little less than $20 but that guy was really cool. nice guy.

eugene took me, dykas, and aaron apt. searching yesterday. man, we searched and searched and finally found a nice place in Park West. supposedly aaron's friend already has a first floor reserved so it should work out fine. man, i can't wait til i move into the apts! it's kinda like the same feeling i had before i moved into the dorms. i think we're also living with a guy named derek.

last night, i went to go watch The Life of David Gale with annie and J since we all had nothing to do. J paid for my ticket and Annie bought us food. it was like my birthday present from them. haha. man, that was a pretty good movie. kevin spacey continues to never let me down. he is SUCH an awesome actor! he seriously becomes the character. you can't help but wonder if he's really weird in real life cause he's so good in his movies. i appreciate that guy with so much passion. while i was watching the movie, i paid more attention to his acting than the actual plot. but yeah, the plot was pretty good too. you can't stop the movie halfway. you gotta finish it to really appreciate it. man, crazy ending!

so i'm waiting for chang to come pick me up. that guy's phone is messed up or something so i can't get a hold of him. i wonder what's going on!

Thought of the Day: I'm going home!
Song of the Day: Ayumi Hamasaki-M Above & Beyond Mix

No comments: