February 17, 2003

man, simon's blogs are so boring and repetitive. basketball this and basketball that. however, i finally understand how he feels cause man, i too have been playing so much ball! saturday, sunday, and once again on President's Day. every time, it's been with Jay and Dykas. but today, i finally got to play with all the other cpc guys. some of them REALLY suck and some of them striaght up ballers! not that i'm a person to judge cause i'm on the losers list. my goodness, if you only knew what kinda thoughts went on in my head as i play. anyways, it's good that i'm doing some form of exercise. i know my body hates me for doing anything to it for the last month or two.

you know, this past week i've been blessed with so many songs...

1. Sixpence None the Richer-Dont' Dream It's Over
2. Kry-Take My Hand
3. Kry-He Won't Let You Go
4. 98 Degrees-If She Only Knew (man, what a curveball!)
5. 50 Cent-In Da Club (i am now a prisoner to this song).
6. Mobb Deep-Shook Ones
7. NRG-Friend
8. NRG-Star Shining Night

today, i received a phone call from an old friend of mine. that fool called to apologize to me for being a bad friend or something and putting his gf over alotta people including me. i don't know, i can't say he's my friend anymore cause he stopped being my friend a long time ago. you can't just start being friends again you know? man, he is one persistent bastard. he told me that he got accepted to irvine but chose not to go. man, thank freakin' goodness. that would just suck if i had to see him for another 4 years. man, i'm so bitter.

Thought of the Day: Apology. Thanks.
Song of the Day: 50 Cent-In Da Club

No comments: