February 2, 2003

i went to bed pretty late last night...6am? i just needed to digest my food before going to sleep so i stayed up making a whole buncha winamp skins. man, i define LOSER! so i woke up around 2 today. and just as i said i would, i studied the WHOLE DAY! i literally just finished studying 15 min. ago...2:45am. the day sure does go by quickly when you're being productive. i don't think i've ever done that. just dedicate a whole day to studying. ok, i'm cheating. i took a pool break and did my laundry. but in my eyes, i was one studying machine. simon, don't say anything.

oh my highlight of the day was my dinner! since Pippins closes at 1:30 and opens again at 5, i didn't get to eat anything for a while. so as soon as my microwave showed the digits 5, 0, 0, i was outta my room! i normally don't talk about dorm food b/c it's just the same ol' stuff but for some reason, today's meal made my taste buds overflow with tears. gosh, sausage ravioli, ugly potatoes, warm grilled cheese bread, and my moutain of salad. *sniff* it was beautiful! i think it'd be funny watching myself eat. i know i don't eat like most people, especially when i'm hungry. i like go into this trance or zone and don't come out of it unless someone talks to me or my plate is empty. some people interpret it as eating with passion. others see it as strong concentration. *shrug* to me, all i'm doing is eating. anyways, i was like in my zone and since i was eating alone, there were no distractions. however, i noticed people were looking at me and sometimes i forget to wipe my face. haha. someday, i'm going to just tape myself eating and watch it with my brother. lol. now that's comedy!

lately, i've been listening to alotta breakbeats. ever since tony, terrance's roommate, gave me this site to a whole bunch of available albums, i've been doing some crazy dling every time i'm online. man, breakbeats are really cool. i think its like the ideal beat to dance to. you can pop, break, or just dance to it. not too fast and not to slow. this music was like meant to get your head bopping.

Thought of the Day: Thank you Lord for helping me study.
Song of the Day: Now That You're Near

No comments: