February 14, 2003

8 in the morning. psych. midterm review...

(professor goes over first question of midterm).
professor: who got this one correct?
(whole class raises hand except for me).

(goes over second question).
professor: who got this one correct?
(whole class raises hand except for me).

so by now, i'm expecting to at least get the next question right...
(goes over third question).
professor: who got this one correct?
(i get up from my seat and leave the lecture hall).

i refuse to sit in a class for over an hour, listening to the professor go over the whole midterm that i bombed. 300 students in this course. i'm the only idiot.

i played in my second pool tourney today. this had more people than the first but it wasn't as exciting. i first played this vietnamise guy who acted all cocky. well, he wasn't exactly cocky. ok nevermind, he wasn't cocky at all...but it sure seemed like it! (i'm just bitter cause he beat me 2-1). then i played this girl for my next match! i was just shooting and she was shooting next to my table so i thought she was playing for fun. dang, homegirl even had her own stick! i didn't know what to expect but i felt like my pride would have gone down a good 100 points if i were to lose to her. not to be mean or anything but the truth is, girls just aren't that good at pool. however, i think all guys can agree with me that girls who CAN shoot pool are soooooo freakin' attractive! i mean DANG! haha. yeap, they're a rare breed but they're out there.

so long story short, i beat her easy but i have to admit that she had a very decent stroke. i beat bunz. i beat this chinese guy who was pretty good but he just choked towards the end...and i was doing pretty good too of course. =D then i had to play stupid hideo. 5-0 baby! that's right son! hideo swept me off my feet! haha. however, i ended up getting 3rd place so that was kinda rewarding. i've never won anything in any kind of tournament before...even if it just means 3 free hours at Zot Zone and a free meal at the Pub. woohoo! praise God!

but dang, the only bad thing about these tournies is that you miss Premium Night! gosh it's not even that. you miss dinner period! i think tonight was the first time in a looooooong time where i've only had lunch as my only meal of the day. stomach has shrunk but that doesn't mean i'm no longer hungry. man, it's so hard fighting the temptation to eat at this hour. but really, my body is in no condition to allow such things to enter especially at this time of the night. *grumble* Lord save me!!!

earlier today, i was trying out my outfit for tomorrow's Sister's Appreciation Nite just to see if it would work. man, trying on different stuff reminded me of dressing up for prom. dang, i loooooved that tux! haha. i guess dressing up is pretty cool. you don't get to do it everyday. if you got the right measurements, you can pull off a very slick figure. haha. but if you have disproportional body parts and unwanted fat such as myself, you can still pretend that you have a slick figure. holla! haha.

Thought of the Day: Happy Valentine's Day CJ!
Song of the Day: Good Charlotte-Lifestyles Of The Rich And The Famous

No comments: