December 31, 2002

yesterday, i decided to look at my checkings account history just to see how much i had spent in the last month. when you just look at the withdrawals, it doesn't look so bad. lots of 20 and 40 dollar withdrawals. ok, time to bust out the calculator. uhoh. 11/27-12/27 = over $900!!! okok, let's just see how much i spent ever since i came up home. over $450?! so i was a little depressed and angry with myself last night, thinking about all the stupid things i wasted my money on. lots of pool, movies, and gas. man, i didn't even like this winter break and i spent over $450?! man, i'm pathetic.

today, i went to my uncle's house to "seh-beh" early since i'm leaving tomorrow. it's funny how i can see so much of my dad in my uncle. they're so different yet so alike. he can walk the walk and talk the talk. yeah, it was just a funny observation. i was looking at some pictures of my nephews and nieces. dude, they got really big! i can't believe they're like 5 or 6 now! i can start talking to them now. haha. i wonder how they look at me and my brother? are we still strangers to them? do they have a sense of who we are? if i saw them in a store, would they say hi back to me? probably not. anyways, they made me eat soooooo much! alotta mandoo gook (potsticker soup).

uncle: you want some more?
me: oh no! i'm really full.
uncle: here, have 3 of mine.
me: *sigh*
simon: here, take one. i'm too full.
me: *siiiiiiiiiigh*

it was a really good dinner though. some bangin' kimchee and awesome beef too. *drool* well, not right now. i feel like i need to go the hospital. cut open my stomach and give some of the food to the poor or something. um nevermind. that's pretty disgusting. haha.

new year's eves...

freshmen yr.: friend's house.
soph. yr.: home alone, counting off for the year 2000 all by myself.
junior yr.: party.
senior yr.: church.
this yr.: most likely church.

flytothelimits (4:01:46 PM): yeh im going to church
flytothelimits (4:02:09 PM): of course
flytothelimits (4:02:20 PM): for the past 18 years i have been going to church on new years eve
flytothelimits (4:02:25 PM): its not changing this year
Pretzelboi96 (4:02:53 PM): haha
Pretzelboi96 (4:03:07 PM): and for the past 18 years you have gone to church high
flytothelimits (4:03:18 PM): dont tell anyone
Pretzelboi96 (4:03:52 PM): don't worry

Thought of the Day: I'm finally going back!
Song of the Day: MXPX-Turning Japanese



No comments: