December 19, 2002

last night, i was planning on just relaxing at home and watch some anime before i went to bed. BUT NO! i just HAD to go out b/c cj wanted to chill with weyman and brandon. so i go all the way to san jo to go see weyman's place. his place is pretty big cause it has like 3 rooms and 2 bathrooms...6 people! so we were just talking and he told me how he kinda regrets not dorming cause his apt. life is really boring. poor guy. dormlife is like a once in a lifetime thing! anyways, since pothead brandon was there, they were going to blaze so we just bounced...

weyman: c'mon! finals are done! it's winter break. you don't have a curfew anymore. let's smoke phil!
me: no, i'm cool guys. enjoy yourselves.
weyman: alrite, we'll get you next week. haha.

however, later that night...

me: i only have a 100 dollar bill.
cj: just pay for the whole thing alrite?
me: dude! we're supposed to split 50-50!
cj: ok, how about 70-30?
me: no! why are you trying to take advantage of me? 50-50!
cj: dude ok, i'll pay i'll pay!
(i break my 100 and get change and decide to tip $6).
cj: hey, she was really nice to us. give her more!
me: no, i only have a 6 and a 10.
cj: give her 10.
me: fine!

this went on for quite a while but i ended up paying for the whole bill. he only paid for gas. (no Skaters! last night is now considered the dinner i promised you!). man, no more going out with cj. i hate that stubborn bastard.

Thought of the Day: Friend don't let friends hang out with Justin.
Song of the Day: Boxcar Racer-Letters To God

No comments: