December 16, 2002

i met up with cj last night and chilled, not exactly like old times but it was good seeing him again. driving home in the rain was no fun at all. i ran into two flooded areas (and i mean FLOODED!) that scared the crap outta me. as i was driving, i could slowly see the water rising and i was worried about the water seeping into the doors. it was that flooded! but after i got past them w/o seeing any water in the car, i was relieved and got the best freakin' sleep in a long time.

i had two REALLY good dreams that i can still almost remember clearly. now that i think about it, i can see what kinda thoughts my brain was having...my worries, desires, and even what kind of relationships i have with people. anyways, i was rudely awakened by mills high school students who got school cancelled b/c their power went out. man, so many blackouts all over the san mateo county. you don't understand how many people have told me about fallen trees and leaks in their houses b/c of this cursed weather.

so i'm chillin' at hillsdale and i receive a phone call from my mom....

me: hello?
mom: where exactly did you go last night?
me: um, i went to go pick up justin and went to Denny's.
mom: the carpets in our car are all wet. what happened?!

stupid floods.

earlier today, cj came over and i gave him his x-mas gift: JDRAZOR! i received my expected reaction. complaints with alotta smiles. "what am i supposed to do with this?! you are so gay! you always get me things that you like for yourself. why are you so gay?! don't you know it snows in Cornell til may? you are such a homo!" and so forth. no worries. i know he likes it. it's his own way of telling me thanks. you're welcome dude.

Thought of the Day: Rain rain go away.
Song of the Day: No Use For A Name-Why Doesn't Anybody Like Me

No comments: