November 19, 2002

oh my! what the! another post?!

so i was doing some reflecting today and out of nowhere popped up my lovelife. bam! phil chung's lovelife. what a mysterious thing. what a dangerous thing. what an interesting thing! i don't know, i haven't really thought about anyone in my mind for a while...like i've been emotionally numb to girls for God knows how long. but lately, for some reason i've been getting these small crushes. let me say that word again. CRUSHES. not one. but actually two! it's a really weird feeling, liking two different girls at the same time. two totally different girls. one is very sociable and fun to talk to. she's really nice...like gf material nice, which is probably why she's still going out with her bf in Santa Barbara. the other one is really quiet. she seems like the innocent type but the whole world knows she can drink like crazy. it's all these small things about her that make her seem cute though. very hard to explain. and the unfortunate thing is that they're both non-christian. what's gotten into me? and of course, when there's crushes involved, your amygdala stimulates random intervals of depression.

but that leads me to another source of depression. my roommate is most likely going to be moving out after this quarter. his family cannot support him financially and his fafsa just doesn't take care of it. it's really gay. if he goes, i'll probably get a new roommate that was on the waiting list. no more of our little parties. no more watching movies together. gosh, he was seriously the best roommate anyone could ask for. he always gave people food. he bought people drinks. he practically let anyone sleep in his bed. we both listened to the same type of music. he always brought me back food. he always encouraged me to workout. he's one of those REALLY nice guys that you rarely meet. me and my other dormmates were talking about it too. we're all depressed about it. gosh, it feels like a close buddy of yours is moving away. it's really depressing.

No comments: