November 26, 2002

i was reading tiff's blog and noticed that gary's blog was under the "yummy blogs" category. in the past, i only remember seeing a whole bunch of I LOVE YOU!'s to his gf and lots of GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME!'s. this is why i stopped reading his blog for quite a while. so assuming "yummy blogs" are fairly decent blogs to read, i thought that gary might have added some spice to his online journal. *sigh* unfortunately, it looks like he's just added more mud. man, reading that one post where he writes his 1 billion "I MISS YOU BABE!!!'s" made me think of only one word. IDOLATRY. then of course, he adds his GOD IS GOOD stuff here and there. i don't know man. it doesn't seem like it makes any sense. it sounds more like I LOVE GOD! I LOVE MY GF EVEN MORE! but i know his blog is HIS journal and if i have a problem with it, then it's my problem. but i guess what got me all started on the matter was the fact that his blog was under the "yummy blogs." so now, i'm assuming that my initial assumption was a terrible assumption. clarification anyone?

No comments: