October 29, 2002

my visit home was really nice...

1. oh my goodness, i have never played so much pool in my life.
2. mom's food = 100 pts. dorm food = 10 pts.
3. rally was alot better than i expected. it was one of the better ones i've been too. thanks guys.
4. it was good seeing everybody again. so many people grew so much for some reason.
5. my first college service at kcpc. not bad.
6. you don't understand. i played so much pool!

i was so tired when i got back. i didn't get to buy any water or any "sticky" things for my posters, and i had to "unload." to make things worse...

(walking up to dorm with bags).
doors open.
people: ANGELS WIN!!!!! WHOOOOOOOO! YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHH!

but it felt good to be back at irvine too. there was a part of me that missed my hallmates and of course my computer. gosh dang, simon has the sorriest computer in the world! gosh, i just wanna get a hammer and go at it! the stupid thing freezes as if it had a choice. be patient simon. after one year, we're gonna get you a super computer! maybe something like 3.0 ghz, 1 gb ram, and at least 100 gb harddrive ok?

Praise God! i got a B on my Brain & Behavior Midterm! man, i thought i bombed that sucker. dude, this once again comes to show that God is full of grace. we all know that i was supposed to fail. i mean, even Dykas got a C!

Thought of the Day: Time for 2nd Stage baby!
Song of the Day: Bi-Instead Of Goodbye



No comments: