September 18, 2002

so i was in korea and i came upon this poor girl's carnival game. she looked really innocent and wore some worn out gray clothes. after playing the game a few times, i won some prizes that i really liked. then for some reason, the girl changed the game to a store. i could just buy the small prizes instead of playing for them. since i was so loaded, i decided to go all out cause the items were really cheap too. by now, i had a huge crowd gathered around me b/c my shopping spree had turned into a center of attraction. after picking out all the pencils, small toys, and firecrackers, she tells me that the total came out to be 270,000 won! this is like $250 bucks! "270,000 won?!" i say. i definitely did not have that much money at the time. and then i woke up.

yesterday, dykas and i went to SF to just go hang out. we had some KFC, but after my meal, one of my teeth felt really loose. as were walking in the streets, i was moving my loose tooth around with my tongue. then all of a sudden, POP! it came out. i spat it out and started worrying. none of my teeth were supposed to be loose or come out. all of my teeth were permanent. i spent years of braces and retainers to straighten my teeth. what was i going to do? dykas told me that i wouldn't be able to eat anything but small chocolates for three days. we had a strange feeling of going to Balboa street, the street where my old Barber and dykas's PC bang was. we walked and walked. SF started to look a little different. we somehow ended up on 19th in a matter of minutes. the sun was starting to set and the whole sky was turning to pink and purple. what was i going to do about my tooth? and then i woke up.

*sigh* such unhappy dreams. sad and nerve-racking. gosh, i've been waking up really late these days. it's 12 if i'm lucky. it's 1 if no one wakes me up.

anyways, i've been listening to alotta Boa these days. i have grown a stronger appreciation for this talented little girl. well, i can't say i like her korean music, but i think her japanese music is just awesome! i like every single one of her Japanese singles. gosh, they're just so good. and of course, she's a very cute looking girl who can REALLY dance. and since she could definitely sing live, her performances are definitely worth downloading. yeah, the girl's got alotta talent. she's seriously using all of her potential. BOA JJANG!!!

gosh, i can't believe i'm leaving for college so soon. the reality is finally settling in. i need to start packing either on thurs. or fri.. i have already scheduled my last time "hang out" days with a few of my friends. it's all happening really fast. but the more i think about it, i'm pretty excited. living out there on my own. it's going to be cool. oh goodie!!!

KEVIN'S BACK!!!

Thought of the Day: "You don't have to come in today."
Song of the Day: Boa-Miracle

No comments: