May 4, 2002

yesterday, i donated blood for the last time in my high school career. this is my third time donating blood and i love doing it every time for a couple of reasons:

1. you miss class.
2. as your giving blood, you just kinda chill and not have to worry about calculus.
3. after you give blood, they give you a whole buncha snacks and apple juice...oh, and if you're really good you get a little teddy bear, a T-shirt, and a "Be nice to me. I gave blood today." sticker.
4. you can cut school just like *snap*
5. and of course, you're doing all of this for a good cause!

unfortunately, i was scheduled to give blood really early in the morning. all i had was a donut and a glass of milk for breakfast. nothing else. after i was done...

(i get up).
doctor: how do you feel?
me: (looking like crap). i feel alrite.
doctor: you'd better lie down.

10 min. later...

doctor: how do you feel?
me: (looking even worse). i feel alrite.
doctor: alrite kid, you gotta stop lying to me.
me: (giving him a stupid smile).

last night, i also got a chance to watch Spiderman. it was alrite. not the GREATEST, but alrite. i still think they could've picked a better girl than *sigh* Kirsten Dunst...i guess they were low on their budget. anyways, i was satisfied. i had no choice but to watch it at midnight, but i was satisfied.

i can't believe this weekend is almost over! i spent the whole day in my room just doing my homework. well, the majority of my homework was to read a book for english...i read for like 3 hours! but yeah, i guess reading isn't so bad when the book isn't so bad. i mean, it's not like i would've done anything else anyways. simon isn't home. i have no money. and yeah, the sun is starting to set. my saturday is coming to an end. *sigh* i felt like i was pretty productive but still...i wish i did something fun as well. ugh, where's that stupid brother when you need him?

terrance-link me to your new blog. i care. hehe.
judy-good father? you know, ironcially you're not the first one to tell me that.
jomo-i never knew you were a senior til today?
i-fang-i'm not racist. i only hate chinese people. that's it! no one else. lol.

Thought of the Day: Ball-cutter. haha.
Song of the Day: Wax-Money (that video inspired me to dl it!)

No comments: