May 12, 2002

i wasn't doing so well in my last entry. that day was just pure BAD. everything was going wrong. i was so upset that i actually had to go to my "park" and pray in the cold night. but yes, i thank God for answering me. He truly brought MUCH comfort to my soul...MUCH comfort! i also want to thank those who even cared about my bad day...you guys just overwhelmed me with encouragement, really.

the talent show wasn't that great. i kinda appreciated it cause i got to see some cool stuff from unexpected students but yeah, it still wasn't that great. just ok. man, if only i had some friends who could really dance. i think We Are The Future would've been acceptable. hehe, that's always been a fantasy. i don't know what we'd do during the singing parts but i think we could've pulled something off. oh well, i can always be a star in my thoughts! WE ARE THE FUTUUUUUUUUURE!

Deuces Wild was wasn't that great either. i enjoyed The Outsiders a whole lot better. i think i need to stop watching these stupid gangster movies. it's all b/c of Godfather. that's what got me started cause i fell in love with the gangster suits and the italian accents. however, these morons that call themselves directors really can't make good movies. God bless Al Pacino and Andy Garcia but the scripts have got to go! ok, this had nothing to do with Deuces Wild but don't watch it anyway. i added 8 mm and Pulp Fiction to my movie list.

ah yes, i also got a chance to watch Rose Red, which wasted 4 unfortunate hours of my life...don't watch it when it's availabe for rent. i liked the thought of having a house that builds on its own but the whole ghost thing was just kinda gay. the legends behind the real house are kinda cool though...kinda makes you wonder about all those who disappeared and crap. anyways, this weekend was just full of movies movies movies! ugh, summer's going to be hardcore.

i really like our new sanctuary! it's very "churchlike." haha. it really struck me when PJ said that he was glad to see sunlight come through our windows. oh, there's also no need for setting up chairs every sunday b/c we have pews...that's a fat plus for the worship committee. well, i know there's a few cons about the new place but i think we moved for the best. it's all about making the best of what you have...and so far, i am grateful for God's provisions.

i am very proud to say that i am the champion at Frustration. i have yet to meet anyone who can beat me consistently...ehehehehehhe. this game really IS frustrating but that's only if you're losing of course. if you're winning, you're just full of smiles and arrogance. speaking of cards, the rat and i are still the champions at Gumpch! we can cut left to right. we can Gumpch just about every other game. we are sly. we are sneaky. we are slick! ok, we're not THAT great, but i think we're pretty good. lol.

me: number 1 or number 2?
matt: number 2!!! oh shoot! (smiles at his cards).
me: ahahahahaha. alright! (we got this one!)

we won 15 games tonight folks. enough said.

after much counciling from mr. jang, i am really reconsidering my plans for this summer. i am now thinking about getting a job and just working all summer. i mean, i DO need money in college right? and plus, i want to enjoy my summer with my cool American fellows, despite the fact that i'll be missing yet another fantastic time in korea. i mean, seoul is definitely a place like no other. i almost see it as paradise...seriously NO WORRIES for me! anyways, i know i'll be so much more productive if i stay here this summer. my decision is not definite but yeah, reconsidering is a must. mr. jang, thank you once again so very much. i'll be praying about your decisions as well.

now that i think about it, i haven't been trippin about calculus that much lately. it's been on my mind but it hasn't been a burden. i'm almost confident that i'll be able to pull of a C in that class. i don't know, the next 3 weeks of school just seem like weeks that i need to hurry up and finish...no biggie. that's good though. worrying does not get you anywhere, it seriously does not. well, i have another calc quiz tomorrow. i really tried to pay attention this time. hopefully, my efforts will be shown on this quiz. God, may you be glorified!

Friday's Thought of the Day: A bag of candy has definitely made my day...definitely.
Friday's Song of the Day: BBMAK-More Than Words

Saturday's Thoughts of the Day: 1. "where's my emery?!" 2. terrance eats like there's no tomorrow. 3. terrance knows exactly how to crack me up (Walgreen's. ahahahaahhahahahaha).
Saturday's Song of the Day: Ginny Owens-If You Want Me To

Thought of the Day: justin=homosexual=forgiveness=friendship.
Song of the Day: Space A-Betrayal

No comments: