April 11, 2002

ok, i know i'd have to face the consequences of the garlic fries sooner or later, but WHY NOW?! i grew three pimples in less than 20 hours! it's not like these are huge suckers but they are nevertheless very unfortunate. why is it that when we were kids, no matter what we ate we never grew pimples? why is it that when our looks start to matter, that's when our pimples seem to take a stand? i want to say that the garlic fries were worth it but three pimples is just three too many!

on a happier note...

me: yeah, i was thinking about ordering the black angus steak thing but...
char: yeah! order that! it should be...(looks at the price)...excuse the french but F***!
me: ahahahahahha.

char: oh, you should order a Shirley Temple, Margarita, or (starts laughing) SEX ON THE BEACH!
me: a what?!
char: (explains the drinks in great detail but ending each one w/o alcohol).
me: sex on the beach huh?

i swear that lady makes me feel so happy. before she left today, she gave me a hug and made me promise to have a wonderful time at prom. gosh, what a mom!

Thought of the Day: Morp is Prom spelled backwards!
Song of the Day: HOT-You & I

No comments: