April 29, 2002

guess what? chicken butt. you know where? in your underwear. you know why? because your butt's dry!

i really like justin jang. this homosexual friend of mine is like no other. he's very immature, rude, arrogant, selfish, and last but not least very parsimonious! but this is what i like about him. this is what defines him. his sinfulness causes me to test my patience and love. every time he says a belittling comment to me, i am humbled as if it was planned discipline. every time he steals money from me, i am given the chance to work even harder for my money. every time he wastes my time on the phone, i am given the chance to practice keeping my tongue clean. man, what a guy! what a sinful bad guy! but as much trouble he may give me, i still like justin jang. he is my homosexual friend. and that is that.

justin-you're just as dangerous as i am. be terrified of yourself. however, i am glad that we can share a similar struggle.

5 min. later...

AzNMaLOnE: dood why do you criticize me like that
Pretzelboi96: it's good criticizm
Pretzelboi96: i tell it like it is
AzNMaLOnE: lol
AzNMaLOnE: i am humble, generous, and nice
AzNMaLOnE: bastard
Pretzelboi96: lol
Pretzelboi96: i love you too

Song of the Day: 2pac-Dear Mama
Thought of the Day: Eighteen and strung out on confusion!

No comments: