April 20, 2002

geez, praise God for yet another beautiful day! the weather has been awesome these past few days...but then again i don't live in pacifica or sf. anyways, i had a pretty cool day yesterday. i opened my hecka cool checking and automatic savings account at Washington Mutual. haha. when i closed my account at my previous bank, the lady was pretty unhappy about my decision to leave Union Bank.

lady: so why are you closing your account over here?
me: oh, i'm going off to Irvine pretty soon and i need a bigger bank.
lady: Irvine? i thought we had a few of our branches down there.
me: nope, i didn't see any.
lady: (looks at pamphlet). um, it says right here that there's 3 of them in irvine.
me: oh, well i didn't see any of them. sorry?
lady: (fake smile).

after church, i went to Walgreen's b/c i needed to buy a razor. as i was looking at the selections, they all looked pretty much the same to me. there was the smooth cutting one. there was this blue one. there were a whole buncha gray ones. i didn't know what was good so i went with my next best decision making skill. i chose the razor that looked the coolest! haha. i bought the Gilette Mach 3 thingy with this cool black case. gosh, the words, "Mach 3," made it sound so special! so when i got home, i decided to give it a try. omg, i have never shaved with so much joy! i liked it so much, i decided to just shave a little bit so that i can shave in the morning too! dude, i am so excited! reader, if you ever come to my house, i'll even let you try it out! haha. this is definitely a winner.

Things to do today:
1. take a shower.
2. SHAVE!
3. work on project.
4. go to Kinko's.
5. finish college stuff.
6. go to hillsdale?

Thought of the Day: 7-Layer Nachos at Taco Bell are only 99 cents!
Song of the Day: Black Beat-Wing

No comments: