March 6, 2002

work...

char: philip, tell cathy your big secret!
me: oh yeah. cathy, i got into UC riverside.
cathy: oh wow! LA huh? that's great!
me: thanks. but it's just a back-up school. i don't think i'll really be going there.
cathy: oh, where do you want to go?
me: um, berkeley or ucla would be nice, but it's really hard.
cathy: yeah, it's impossible to get into colleges these days! what kinda stuff do they look at for you to get in?
me: basically your GPA and SAT scores.
cathy: geez, you should've just put a note saying you worked your *ss off! ahahahahahaah. I TRIED! ahahahahahaha.
char: seriously!
cathy: i didn't learn a d*mn thing in high school! hell, i don't even know how to sew! i liked taking cooking though....ahahahahahahaha.
me: ahahahahaha.

i like cathy too! she's this big fat jolly woman who laughs after every other sentence.

cathy: you know in the 6th Sense, how every time a ghost is about to come out, they always show red?
me: oh really?
char: oh, remember that part when the wife is watching tv by herself?
(silence).
char: yeah, that was a good movie.
(i had to bite my cheeks sooooo hard to keep from laughing out loud).

tiff-i appreciate the advertisement. don't worry, i haven't forgotten my end of the deal (our good friend, Jack).
justin-i'll pay for my book. i promise!
simon-King Phil is always ready!
teachers-what's with you guys and this word, "sham!?"
gary-heartbreakers deserve to die! j/k.

Thought of the Day: *yawn* No me gusta el tiempo.
Song of the Day: 2pac-How Long Will They Mourn Me

No comments: