March 11, 2002

today, mother was telling me and simon these "funny" stories that happened to her friends. when my mom tries to tell a "funny" story, she tells it with so much excitement and happiness. well, i'm not going to explain the story b/c it was incredibly stupid but man oh man does my mom look funny when she's cracking up! gosh, my mom would laugh at her own story, simon and i would laugh at her, and we would all be laughing harder b/c my mom would start telling the story again. dude, she told the freakin' story 5 times! lol. *sigh* i love seeing my mom laugh b/c it's really rare. she only laughs when she's drunk or when she's watching a korean drama. but yeah, God bless you mother!

sorry, have nothing special to write about today.

tiff-aw c'mon, mp3 discman's are only 200 bucks! oh yeah, your blog made me laugh tonight...good job.
justin-don't disappoint God dude.
simon-hey, the word "cowsh*t" would've made me laugh too! (dang, i haven't laughed that hard in a while).
gary-i normally hate seeing you eat ice cream but those picture really brought happiness to my heart.
pastor dave-fever?!
lois-you know, i have NEVER liked a single song that you have recommended to me! that 3rd storee song sucks!

Thought of the Day: King Phil is getting raped!
Song of the Day: Blink 182-Please Take Me Home ("it's so haaaaaaaaaard...LET'S GO!")

No comments: