March 7, 2002

this saturday, i'm going to eat lunch with my cousin who i haven't seen in a while. i personally feel VERY uncomfortable around this one b/c he's changed so much over the years! he's 10 years older than me, and unfortunately the youngest cousin on my dad's side. i remember when i was 5, he used to make me cry for fun. he would tickle me, hurt me, tickle me, hurt me, hurt me, hurt me...and this would continue until my mom saw what he was doing to me. when i was 8, he used to crack my knuckles over and over as i was flooding with tears and begging for mercy...yes, even my toes! when i was 10, i used to HATE eating vegetables so he made me eat a whole salad w/o dressing just to make me "get used to it." yeah, that man was a bastard in his high school years. but as he went off to college and started studying in korea, he changed ALOT! when i went to korea to go see him, we actually had a regular conversation! man, i can't explain it...his presence has and always will make me feel uncomfortable. it's so weird, that same man who used to "teach me how to defend myself" is now married! saturday is going to be gay. he's going to ask me all these questions about my life, college, girls, etc...wish me luck guys.

pastor dave-dude, that was some interesting stuff you wrote...it made me smile.
judy-i should try the playing sports in the rain thing sometime...it's sooooo fun! last time, i played soccer in korea when it was pouring during the summer.
lois, lauri, & chang mo-where art thou?!
tiff-your blog looks great! (i'm still praying, you better too! (i still think you're gay)).
matt-i had this dream that you were c-walking at a church rally...just busting out of no where-lol, so random!
everyone-ok, i still have all finkl, SES, and diva cds for sale-30 bucks (i'm getting ripped off like a mother here)!

No comments: